Would you like to:
• See a varied caseload of clients?
• Have extremely flexible work hours and days?
• Receive generous remuneration, including professional development allowance, laptop and a CAR?
• Have support and mentorship by a highly skilled and motivated team?
• Receive an initial two week paid onboarding?
• Maintain a sustainable caseload of clients, with typically 4-7 consults a day?
• Get regular admin time allocated in your schedule?
• Have 6 additional paid annual leave days each year in an effort to support sustainable practice?
• Travel across the rural NSW countryside with one or two outreach days to townships around the Tamworth city?
• Make a meaningful impact to the lives of your clients?
We are seeking a full-time therapist, however, we will consider part-time with at least 3 days (or 24 hours) availability per week.
If this sounds appealing, then we would like to hear from you.