Compass Allied Health is a multidisciplinary team of experienced Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists. Our therapists are skilled at recognising the early signs of injury/overuse and implementing evidence-based interventions to minimise the risk of injuries in the workplace
If injury does occur, our team can provide early diagnosis and effective intervention with the goal of getting the worker back to regular duties as soon as possible.
The team prides itself on their clinical skills, ability to communicate with all parties, willingness to advocate for the needs of the worker and reliability in submitting necessary reports promptly.
For more information about who is on the team and what they specialise in, please check our about us page.
Workers Compensation and CTP consultations are conducted in the Compass HQ Clinic, or at the employee’s worksite. A personalised management plan is developed for every participant that is goal orientated, measurable and attainable.
Please see the step by step summary below for an understanding of what it would look like to link in with our Workers Compensation & CTP service:
1. Online referral is submitted for the worker.
2. Senior Compass therapist triages the referral.
3. Participant is contacted by Compass admin and an initial appointment is booked.
4. Initial Consult: 40mins - 1hr.
5. If necessary, 7 follow up appointments are booked based off the therapist’s recommendation eg: weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
6. Follow up appointments are delivered.
7. An AHRR is completed in the eighth session, or the worker is discharged.
8. If the worker requires more therapy, then the process repeats from step 5.